Enska/Lærðu ensku 1/Svör
Answer Key (Svör)
Kafli 1: Halló[breyta]
1. Spurning: Good evening. —— Svar: Good Evening.
2. Spurning: How are you? —— Svar: I'm fine/good/all right/bad.
3. Spurning: Where do you come from? —— Svar: I come from Iceland/America/Britain/Australia.
4. Spurning: What is your name? —— Svar: My name is ____.
5. Spurning: Have a good trip! —— Svar: Thank you/Bye.
1. Good day, Good afternoon
2. I am
3. I am from Iceland
4. Thank you, Thanks
5. How are you? How do you do?
6. What is your name?
7. You are
9. You're welcome, No problem, No worries, Cheers
10. Bye, Goodbye, Farewell, So long
Directions: Styttu tvö orðið í einu samdráttum.
4. You're all
1. Mr. Williams
3. Mr. Bradley
4. Mr. Jones
5. Mrs. Taylor
6. Ms. eða Miss Thompson
8. Mr. President
Kafli 2: Talarðu íslensku?[breyta]
1. I am an Icelander, I am Icelandic, I´m an Icelander, I´m Icelandic
2. I´m sorry, Sorry, Excuse me, Forgive me
3. The boy is German
4. He speaks French
5. We live in New York
6. I speak some English
7. Do you speak Danish? You speak Danish?
9. The woman speaks Korean, The woman knows Korean
10. Have a good trip!
1. a girl, the girl
2. a cat, the cat
3. a dog, the dog
4. a person, the person
5. an animal, the animal
6. an American, the American
7. an Icelander, the Icelander
8. a man, the man
9. a woman, the woman
10. an Italian, the Italian
Hello! My name is Roger. I am an American, and I live in Italy. I live in Rome. I speak English and Italian. I also know a little Spanish. Goodbye!
1. Hann heitir Roger
2. Hann býr á Ítalíu (eða Róm)
3. Hann er amerískur
4. Hann kann 3 tungumál
5. Hann talar ensku, ítölsku, og spænsku
Kafli 3: Einn, Tveir, Þrír[breyta]
1. one + eight = nine
2. two + four = six
3. nine - eight = one
4. three + twelve = fifteen
5. nineteen + one = twenty
6. fifteen - seven = eight
7. sixteen + four = twenty
8. nine + ten = nineteen
9. twenty - eighteen = two
10. eleven + five = sixteen
February, March, June, July, August, November, December
Kafli 4: Hvar er hótelið mitt?[breyta]
1. I am at the _________________
2. I am at the _________________
3. I am at the _________________
4. I am at the _________________
5. I am at the _________________
6. I am at the _________________
1. Her cat
2. John's animal. The animal of John.
3. Chris' street. The street of Chris.
4. Your hotel.
5. Our fathers' stores. The stores of our fathers.
Þú getur notað he, she, eða it.
1. He gives. He is giving.
2. He has. He is having.
3. He does. He is doing.
4. He studies. He is studying.
5. He learns. He is learning.
6. He understands. He is understanding.
7. He speaks. He is speaking.
8. He writes. He is writing.
9. He goes. He is going.
10. He talks. He is talking.