Fara í flakk Fara í leit
|Users by language|
- Born in 1968 in German Democratic Republic (East-Germany).
- Studied Civic Engineering in Dresden and Berlin.
- Worked as Project Manager, Product Manager, Innovation Manager, Scrum Master, and Technical Consultant in different Internet Companies.
- Podcast https://wikistammtisch.de (WikiStammtisch at German Wikipedia) (German)
- Podcast https://wikijabber.org (WikiJabber at Wikimedia Meta) (English)
|Thanks for the work over photos, Sebastian :)) Marina Melik-Adamyan (spjall) 18:27, 16 February 2018 (UTC)|
|Danke für die Arbeit an den von mir angelegten Naturschutzkategorien. Schorle (spjall) 17:20, 15 May 2018 (UTC)|
|The Meta-Wiki Rosetta barnstar 2013|
|For being among the top 40 Meta-Wiki translators in 2013, with over 500 translation units edits! If I knew all the Wikimedia languages I'd also compliment you for how spot-on your translations are, but I must leave that to your language colleagues. :) Cheers, Nemo 21:48, 1 May 2014 (UTC)|